Most of the Tomassa rings are designed to be worn on the finger that they feel the most comfortable and look the most spectacular, however, we understand that it might be difficult to decide which ring size is best for you. The information below is designed to help you make the right decision.
If you are flexible about which finger you wish to wear the ring on, you can choose a size within the small, medium or large brackets highlighted in the table further down this page.
If you know which finger you would like to wear the ring on but are unsure of your ring size, there are several ways to determine the best fit for you:
- Request a free ringsizer: Contact our customer service team by telephone, email or by using the contact form on tomassa.com. A ringsizer will be sent to you free of charge by 1st class post as soon as we receive your request.
- Measure another ring: You may have another ring which you know the size of or that you can measure against to determine the correct size to order. To do this you should use a ruler to measure across the widest part of the ring from the inside edge to inside edge which will give you the diameter of that ring. You can then look up the diameter on the table below to find out the size you require.
- Measure your finger: With a piece of string or a piece of paper, measure around the widest part of the desired finger and mark where the ends meet with a pen. Measuring this distance will give you the circumference of your finger which you can look up on the table below.
If you are finding it difficult to work out your ring size using this information, we encourage you to contact our helpful customer service team who will be able to assist you with any questions you may have.
If you are buying a ring as a gift for someone, you can try some of the following methods:
- Measure another ring belonging to the person who will receive the gift as described above
- Ask their friends or family
- Do some detective work!
Finally, if you are sure of the size you require and it is not available on tomassa.com, there are still options available to ensure you get your hands on that must-have ring. We advise that you contact our customer service team and discuss the following options:
- we can tell you how long it would take to produce the ring in your size and have it delivered to you or we will try our best to expedite any rings which we have on order.
- We can arrange to re-size the majority of rings in our collections for you either before it is dispatched or if you return the item for re-sizing after you have received it. Once an item has been re-sized to the requirements of a customer, it can unfortunately not be returned or exchanged.